First Data jobs
- Finance Ireland is a rapidly expanding financial services group actively involved in business leasing, commercial and residential mortgages, motor finance, and…
- The application domains include IoT, automotive markets and data centers.
- From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the…
- Work with the Data Owners to ensure that they have clear data retention principles for their data sets.
- Maintain a register of data processing permissions and…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€36,000 - €40,000 a year
- Previous experience in general insurance pricing or data analytics desired.
- Run established processes, data preparation, reporting and reconciliation.
- Ensure that data is in compliance with the global data standards when entered into the system and when necessary with country-specific and plant data standards.
Port Laoise, County Laois
- Any experience in advanced data analytics, machine learning, Python or R would also be a distinct advantage.
- A degree or masters degree in Information Systems,…
- Collaborate with fellow data scientists, business analysts and subject matter experts to design and oversee the development of working prototypes of data…
- 2)Mindset customer comes first.
- IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
- Using data extraction, datamining & analysis skills to identify trends/outliers to reduce process variation & drive corrective action plans.
- Work with the larger Growth Technology Systems team to help develop and uphold data governance policies and procedures to ensure standardized data naming,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.