Fk International Financial Search & Selection jobs
- Assisting with monthly financial reporting.
- Our client is a large Irish Plc who are seeking a recently qualified accountant to join their Finance team.
- Strong analytical, financial transactional modelling and reporting experience.
- Responsibilities will include financial reporting, management reporting,…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- FK International is a professional, highly respected financial recruitment consultancy.
- Are you a recent graduate looking to make a start in the business world?
- Support financial reporting and financial risk management for key corporate projects.
- Identify and evaluate the financial risks and support the Head of Finance…
- Minimum five years’ PQE, with financial reporting experience.
- Primary responsibility for ensuring the Group meets financial reporting and other compliance…
- An International Tax Director is required on an interim basis for a major MNC which has its corporate HQ in Dublin.
- Identify and manage tax risk.
- FK International is Ireland’s leading specialist financial and accountancy recruitment consultancy.
- At FK, we are embarking on an ambitious expansion programme.
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Hands-on role, involving financial reporting, controls development, budgeting, forecasting and process improvement.
- Our client is the Irish subsidiary of a major financial services group.
- Our client, an Irish subsidiary of an international Investment Manager and FTSE 100…
- Institutional capital relationship management- international experience is essential.
- In addition, you will have demonstrable and credible international capital…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.