Full Time jobs in Bishopstown, County Cork
- Prepare the customer’s meal with care and respect – give your customers gold standard food and drink every time.
- Provide friendly, fast and accurate service.
- A panel may be created from which permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full or part time duration in may be filled.
- Closing date: 06/03/2020 17:00.
- Insert detailed job description here.
- Work From Home: Not available.
- We are currently looking to fill a number of full-time Warehouse Operator and Process Operator positions within our dynamic cross-functional organisation, that…
- Good at managing own time and working independently.
- This is an exciting time for the Netcool portfolio.
- At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To…
- We are currently looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our team in CSO, Co. Cork.
- Days of work will be MOnday to Friday and some flexibiity with regard to hours…
- Other relevant office duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Report & Proposal Co-Ordination – responsible for ensuring our documentation is complete,…
- VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility.
- Built on VMware's industry-leading virtualization technology, our solutions deliver a…
- The purpose of this role is part to;
- To provide cleaning services to St. Vincent’s Hostel.
- To support a high level of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Flexibility with your working hours would be required so you are available to support the team during the busiest and key trading times for the Store.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.