General Operative jobs in Bishopstown, County Cork
- A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,.
- Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality.
- Rehab Enterprises offers dynamic business solutions to…
- CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management.
- This position requires the operator to assemble medical instruments and their subassemblies following drawings and other written and verbal specifications.
€10 - €15 an hour
- This is a 3 to 6 month contract for a general operative with a manufacturing company based in East Cork.
- €10 - €15 ph.
- The duties of this role will include:
Watergrasshill, County Cork
- Working as part of the operations team in the factory, undertaking all duties as directed by their manager/supervisor.
- Record checks as and when directed.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team members in general and in English.
- Job Title: Final Quality Inspector.
- Create / Update QCMRR tracking system.
- Performs general tasks and completes routine assignments.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment necessary to perform the job.
€10.10 an hour
- Are you living within a commutable distance of Mallow?
- Are you interested in a General Operative role where you will get the opportunity to prove yourself…
- This role would suit someone seeking a general operative role/ position and someone who is flexible regarding working hours and is willing to travel.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site.
- Ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.