General Operative jobs in Brinny, County Cork
- CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management.
- A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,.
- Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality.
- Rehab Enterprises offers dynamic business solutions to…
- At Grafton Recruitment we are currently seeking candidates for a busy meat production factory based west of Cork City.
- The ideal candidate will have:
€10 - €15 an hour
- This is a 3 to 6 month contract for a general operative with a manufacturing company based in East Cork.
- €10 - €15 ph.
- The duties of this role will include:
- This position requires the operator to assemble medical instruments and their subassemblies following drawings and other written and verbal specifications.
€10.10 an hour
- Are you living within a commutable distance of Mallow?
- Are you interested in a General Operative role where you will get the opportunity to prove yourself…
€10.10 - €10.40 an hour
- Must have manual handling certificate required.
- General Operatives to work flexible hours on evenings and weekends.
- This is an ongoing role.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team members in general and in English.
- Job Title: Final Quality Inspector.
- Create / Update QCMRR tracking system.
- Performs general tasks and completes routine assignments.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment necessary to perform the job.
- This role would suit someone seeking a general operative role/ position and someone who is flexible regarding working hours and is willing to travel.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.