General Operative jobs in Claregalway, County Galway
- Ability to read and interpret general business documents.
- Ability to write routine reports and general business correspondence.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for order picking, goods in receipts, stock controlling, house-keeping and general warehouse activity.
€10.46 an hour
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Recruiting General operatives for our client on the Tuam Rad, Galway.
- Be eligible to work 40 hours weekly.
- Available to work day shifts.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.