HR Business Partner jobs
- Coach and mentor business leaders to help build a strong community of leaders that will improve the development of the business.
- How you will spend your day:
Ballyragget, County Kilkenny
- Experience in and ability to communicate, business partner and facilitate multiple areas of the business at the same time.
- Deep & extensive understanding of HR.
- Understand what drives value for the business area you support and put effective interventions/recommendations in place to enable this.
- You will support our HR partners globally and face interesting challenges every single day.
- Be a Workday advocate, leveraging available reports and dashboards…
Donabate, County Dublin
€60,000 - €65,000 a year
- As part of our wider HR team, based out of Donabate you will business partner with Directors and Senior Leaders within the Irish business on all people &…
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs.
- Partner closely with regional HR partners on global strategy and execution.
- You will work closely with executives, business partners and PeopleOps partners to provide thought leadership, manage the business relationship, and set and…
- Drives recommendations and prioritization in collaboration with HR or business leaders to put decisions into a broader business context.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client.
- The HR Business Partner Actively will connect with your people and champion employee engagement,…
€50,000 - €59,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have a significant record of success of working in similar business partner role within a Human Resources Department.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.