HR Generalist jobs
M/A Com Technolgy Solutions
- Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard.
- We are seeking a Talent Professional who demonstrates enthusiasm for our games, a passion for our people, and the drive to support our business on the path to…
- A HR Generalist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Clare based client.
- This is approximately a 9 month contract with a very successful manufacturing…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- An experience HR Generalist is required to join a global organisation based in Shannon on a fixed term contract.
- What you need to do the job:
Cadence Design Systems
- Must have at least five years generalist HR experience gained within complex, demanding high-tech environments, where HR have added-value and made tangible…
- As a member of the Human Resources organization, he/she contributes a high level of human resource generalist knowledge and expertise for more than one property…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Good employee relations are at the core of the HR generalist role who acts as an advisor on specific areas of employment law, negotiates during union or…
Rathmore, County Tipperary
- Broad generalist HR skills across a range of populations and range of seniority.
- What makes working at Mondelēz International so special?
- The plants runs 24/7 .
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to undertake a stand-alone opportunity for a multinational company in Shannon.
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Expanding international firm with a presence in Ireland, UK and Asia with an exciting opportunity for a HR professional to take ownership of HR and climb the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.