Head of jobs
€67,909 - €87,225 a year
- Limerick City and County also has a top class hospitality sector with significant hotel bed capacity.
- The choice of Adare Manor to host the Ryder Cup in 2026…
€81,356 - €97,274 a year
- DOR-5 Head of RF Transceivers.
- Contract: Full Time/Specified Purpose tied to MCCI core grant funding.
- Microelectronic Circuits Centre Ireland (MCCI) is an EI /…
- Due to the continued growth of our organization, we are looking for a Head of Investor Operations, Ireland.
- You will ensure a continued philosophy of excellence…
- This role is for the head of the Dangerous Organizations and Individuals Process team within Globa Operations.
- 3+ years of experience with people management.
- The Global Head of Work & Learning Experience is Novartis’ visionary leader aligning innovative learning approaches into the flow and complexity of work.
- Join us as Head of Data Operations.
- As Head of Data operations, you’ll define and lead the delivery of the data governance framework across all decision engines…
- Serve as the point of contact for senior level NVS leaders (e.g. Global head of digital/digital medicine, multichannel and CDO) – able to present, discuss,…
- The Head of Learning Design - Work & Learning Experience will lead the design, development and implementation of Novartis’ innovative Work & Learning Experience…
- What You Will Be Doing.
- Architas has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Third Party Oversight base, in our Ireland office.
- What We Are Looking For.
- This role is a senior member of the Corporate Centre of Excellence team with a remit across Ireland and the UK and will help to implement our global People…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.