Health Care jobs
€12 - €15 an hour
- To provide assistance with personal care and other daily living tasks to people within their own homes who use ourselves in order to provide care.
- Job Title: G847a - Temporary Clerical Officer Grade III (Supplementary Campaign), Galway University Hospitals.
- Contract Type: Specified Purpose Wholetime.
- Social Care Workers (Acute Mental Health) should have 2 years relevant experience working in a community or health care setting.
- Ability to work shift work.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Complying with health and safety and security precautions of the laboratory.
- Concerning staff, patients or other health service business be divulged or…
€31,724 - €39,882 a year
- To fulfil all care and high standards regarding both Clúid’s and your own health and safety.
- Location of Employment 159-161 Upper Sheriff Street, Dublin 1.
- Job Title: G1916 - End-of-Life Care Coordinator (1.0 WTE) - Extended.
- Closing date: 27/01/2020 12:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: Interviews will take place as…
Craanford, County Wexford
- Experience working in the care sector.
- We are recruiting for the following:
- Role of Acting Senior Social Care Worker – Craanford, Co Wexford.
- But you’ll need to be a natural when it comes to customer care – articulate, good with people and always happy to help.
- Let our training take you further!
- Handle all products with care to maintain quality and ensure they reach the customer in the best condition.
- Contract: Part - Time(20.00 - 25.00).
- Suitable candidates should have some experience of working in a customer facing environment, be motivated, have excellent customer care skills, be confident…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.