Health Care jobs
- Social Care Workers (Acute Mental Health) should have 2 years relevant experience working in a community or health care setting.
- Ability to work shift work.
- Assisting in the care of infirmed patients.
- We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Cork sites.
Royal BAM Group nv
- Lead & promote a continuous improvement culture in relation to all health, safety and environmental work practices on the site.
- No two days are the same.
- BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care.
€12 - €15 an hour
- To provide assistance with personal care and other daily living tasks to people within their own homes who use ourselves in order to provide care.
- To ensure the overall wellbeing of clients in all areas of their lives including health and personal care.
- We are currently recruiting for a.
- To assist in general duties related to the preschool environment including planning, preparation, cleaning, and care of equipment & materials.
- Builder II, Product (Temp - 12 months).
- To effectively build the products manufactured by Stryker to the required quality standard.
- What are we looking for?
- We are excited to announce that we have full time vacancies within our Individual Life Contact Center for Customer Service Coordinators, and right now we are…
- Job Title: G1916 - End-of-Life Care Coordinator (1.0 WTE).
- Closing date: 20/01/2020 12:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: Interviews will take place as soon as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.