Hero Recruitment jobs
- Our client, a technology company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a technical support for their site.
- 2nd Level Office/Mobile Support.
- Maintain and develop the supplier base through: relationship development, supplier selection, supply agreements (including price negotiation where applicable),…
- Production Supervisor_Day shift - Galway - 107325.
- The Product Supervisor has overall responsibility for a Product Builder group in meeting its requirements in…
- As a key member of the Supply Chain Team, your role will be to lead the Planning team and all of the Planning Process for Galway’s Medical Devices and Metals…
- Project Co-Ordinator - Galway - 107281.
- Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a PM coordinator for their site, on a…
- As part of our ongoing development and organisational changes,the comapny has identified a Logistics Specialist role.
- 3+ Years Import/Export freight experience.
- You will be a key contributor in implementing best in class purchasing and inventory control techniques & systems to drive production efficiencies, cost…
- Production Unit Manager - Galway - 105784.
- Our client, a global leader in medical devices is recruiting for a Production Unit Manager to join the team.
- The person will become a valued member of the HERO recruitment team.
- An experience Recruiter with a proven track record in the recruitment industry.
- Our Client, a leading Multinational in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Executive Assistant for their site.
- Working cross- functionally as required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.