Hero Recruitment jobs
- Essential to this role will be a deep knowledge and understanding of the Irish contracting recruitment market.
- They will be someone who can continue to rely on.
- Manage the relevant Product Development Team/Teams, develop product pipeline and bring to market medical devices.
- Quality, Regulatory and Business Systems:
- The Production Supervisor – Evening shift will manage, lead and motivate a group of enthusiastic and committed production staff.
- HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency with most recent accolades include winning "Agency of the Year 2019" & “Best in Technical Engineering, Science…
- Our client, a technology company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Technical Support Specialists for their site.
- 2nd Level Office/Mobile Support.
- Our client, a leading medical device company located in Galway is recruiting for a R&D Engineer.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for design and…
- Dutch Incident Coordinator - Galway - 106822.
- Our client is seeking an Incident Coordinator who is fluent in Dutch.
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Process Microbiologist - Sterile Fill Finish - Cork - 106587.
- Process Microbiologist - Sterile Fill Finish - Cork.
- EM Lead for internal and external audits.
- The person will become a valued member of the HERO recruitment team.
- An experience Recruiter with a proven track record in the recruitment industry.
- Training Specialist - Technology & Product - Galway - 106689.
- Training Specialist – Technology and Product.
- Identify individual and group training needs across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.