IT Manager jobs
- The IT Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- The IT Department is responsible for the delivery of all IT services to the bank.
- We are looking for an experienced project manager to join our IT team in Internal Firm Services to deliver technology related projects and lead a team of…
- One Group, one team - People Manager.
- Solid experience in IT (Ideally from a Banking Domain).
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within IT and…
- BDO Ireland is seeking a skilled and experienced IT Service Delivery Manager to join our successful and expanding IT Department as part of our growth plans for…
- Proven ability to train, coach and mentor IT managers across a variety of location.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and policies and lead HQ IT team and…
- The IT Senior Test Manager is a level-4 role requiring skills and experience in:
- Building strong relationships with senior stakeholders within IT and Businesses…
- Participate in local and global IT projects as required.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- We are recruiting a high calibre IT Procurement Manager to join the newly formed Procurement team.
- As an IT Procurement Manager you will deliver specialist…
- IT Service Delivery Manager – Brand.
- Life as a Service Delivery Manager.
- On top of that, you’ll be curious, enthusiastic and, it goes without saying, super…
- The Site Manager function is a both a technical and managerial/administrative position in IT, and requires a broad knowledge of the IT function.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.