IT Support jobs
- You'll work very closely with the 3rd level support teams and have ample opportunity for upskilling.
- We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our…
Ballymahon, County Longford
- 4+ years of experience in a technical support environment required.
- Log support information and actions to the relevant database/system.
- Windows Server – support and troubleshooting skills.
- But it’s also much more than that – it’s a fantastic opportunity to get exposure to wide range of customer…
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- Supporting primarily Microsoft solutions, it is essential that you have experience with:
- IT support, covering hardware and software for laptops, desktops and…
- Liaise with local service and support providers.
- Provide first and second level support for networking and application issues; escalate complex problems to the…
- Create and maintain technical support procedural documentation.
- Ability to provide IT support to both onsite and remote end users, via Telephone, Email and…
- Urgent Temp IT Support - Ireland.*.
- I am looking for a level 1 DSS IT Support Technician to contract on the 22nd, 23rd and 25th (Saturday).
Ornua Co-operative Limited
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of working in an IT support / customer facing role.
- Provides technical support in the use of personal computer hardware, software…
- Perform basic level of support for users on IT baseline apps.
- Good MS Office, Windows 7 and/or Windows 10 support experience.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Ballymount, County Dublin
- Provide Level 2 Server support, including windows patching.
- Must be able to follow established support processes and incident tracking guidelines.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.