- Job Title: SJL/10-2019/3 - IS (ICT) Support Technician.
- Reference: SJL/10-2019/3.
- Contract Type: Specified Purpose Wholetime.
- Closing date: 22/11/2019 12:00.
- We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
€115,887 - €148,871 a year
- Development that current and emerging information services can facilitate.
- Monitoring service levels and pre-empting customer needs.
- The Director of ISS will:
- Assurance is our largest service line.
- EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services.
- Skills and attributes for success.
- 1 year experience in an ICT support/customer service environment.
- Deliver outstanding customer service standards by answering calls promptly, remain courteous…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- The purpose of the role is to provide resolution to Helpdesk service requests within a timely manner and to demonstrate technical expertise and exceptionally…
- Responsible for weekly service review calls with the outsourced Managed Services Provider (MSP) Service Desk Manager;
- In this Level 1 Technical Engineer position you will be responsible for providing technical assistance across all clients in our Managed Services Department.
€35,860 - €44,877 a year
- Network services such as DNS, DHCP, LDAP.
- Supporting DCU’s mission to deliver leading-edge internet-based services to the university community.
€48,468 - €65,543 a year
- Services (ISS) Department providing ICT services to the University community.
- Manage the relationship with external project partners to ensure acceptable…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.