Industry & Co jobs
Clonmel, County Tipperary
- No experience in the optical industry?
- The aim is to provide a top-notch clinical co-ordinator service that will support the store’s success.
- Book, correspond and co-ordinate with hotels.
- Responsibility will include successfully marketing and selling our training courses into industry as well as…
- A good knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Team co-ordination to maximize the effectiveness of…
Ennis, County Clare
- Experience working within the manufacturing electronics industry, with experience working within ESD environment, testing of electronic devices, possessing a…
- In Ireland, we employ 600 of the most talented, high-performing professionals in the industry.
- Job Title: Communications Co-ordinator.
- Record of investigative approach in beauty industry products.
- Founded in 1967, Oriflame is a beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries.
- + Bid & Proposals experience ideally within the construction industry.
- We are currently recruiting for a Bid Co-ordinator/ Bid Writer to join our Buildings &…
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- Previous experience in credit card/payments/merchant acquiring industry preferable but not essential.
- The appropriate candidate will be responsible for managing…
€33,971 - €66,118 a year
- The tillage sector in Ireland occupies 300,000 ha and underpins the Irish agri-food industry through the supply of animal feedstock and as the raw material for…
- The Researcher will help develop prototype and test the next generation Energy Harvesting Systems in conjunction with industry partners.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.