Information Security Analyst jobs
- Degree in computer science/information security or equivalent.
- Provide various security metrics throughout the operating environment.
- Information security related experience in areas such as: security operations, vulnerability management, system patching, log analysis, forensics, secure…
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 3+ years of experience in information security or related…
- Pas experience in information security operations or consulting.
- Conduct technical information security risk and controls effectiveness assessments.
- Mentor and train team members as required – Shape the analysts' development by delivering technical training in areas such as log monitoring, security event…
- Thorough knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- Develop communications and actively promotes information security awareness among all staff…
- Investigate missing/stale prices, obtain prices for those securities, and ensure securities will be priced accurately going forward;
- Confirm existing information and/or provide additional information when internal and external customers inquire about data discrepancies.
- Work with our customer care team and with clients directly to address security queries and clearly communicate results of security questions or investigations.
- Provides training to other analysts in the QC group.
- An important note about privacy: Regeneron is committed to your privacy and will not ask for sensitive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.