Information Security Analyst jobs
- Information security related experience in areas such as: security operations, vulnerability management, system patching, log analysis, forensics, secure…
- Analyse IT security risks/vulnerabilities and implementing security controls including deployment and maintenance of security tools.
- What impact will you make?
- We’ll look to you to work with best-of-the-breed security systems, to lead and/or support projects and initiatives related to enterprise security.
- Isolate threats while simultaneously preventing the exfiltration of sensitive information.
- Information security related experience in areas such as: security…
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 3+ years of experience in information security or related…
- Higher degree in cyber, information or computer/network security.
- An understanding of the current trends and developments in cyber and information security.
- General knowledge of information security concepts, security policies, risks, and corresponding mitigation strategies.
- What you will get to do here:
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- Collaborate with infrastructure security to ensure the Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) platform is receiving and correlating pertinent information…
- Provide information regarding intrusion events, security incidents, and other threat indications and warning information to teams.
- How you will do it.
- We are the information security team at Verizon Media.
- A passion for the field of information security and incident response.
- People call us “ The Paranoids ”.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.