Infrastructure Project Manager jobs
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Project manager in the area of Project, manager.
- Experience in managing IT infrastructure projects essential.
- Experience working as a technical team lead or project manager.
- Plan and manage the team activities – scope, deliverables and timelines.
- Manage directly, and in certain circumstances liaise with others in the management of and engagement with a set of internal and external stakeholders, including…
- Facebook is looking for an experienced Materials Manager to support service of physical infrastructure.
- The Materials Manager would engage various internal…
- Turner & Townsend has an exciting opportunity for a Cost Manager to join our highly successful and growing Infrastructure team in Ireland.
- BoyleSports are seeking an IT Project Manager primarily to manage a portfolio of projects for our retail and online applications requirements.
- The Project Manager is responsible for applying advanced Project Management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes and…
- Experience designing, constructing and/or managing complex physical network infrastructure projects.
- You plan requirements with internal customers and usher…
- Oracle Hospitality Cloud - Junior Project & Process Manager.
- May have project lead role.
- As a member of the Cloud CSM Team you will also have a Junior Project…
- Project Manager Professional certification preferred.
- Facebook is seeking a seasoned construction professional to join our Data Center construction as a Special…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.