Insight HR jobs
- Build relationships with business owners and BU Directors in order to gain commercial insight which will affect future cost trends.
- The next challenge for you:
Cadence Design Systems
- You will interface regularly with the EMEA HR team to share trends and provide insights to regional priorities and challenges.
- Annual Merit and Promotion cycle.
- Formulate and evaluate reports/data to provide appropriate analytical recommendations and insights to leaders.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team & business.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Human Resources or related field.
- Experience in performance management and talent/team development, organisational design and change management, leadership coaching, people driven programmes and…
- We help doctors save lives, providing insight for physicians to find the right clinical answers, and we support nurses and other healthcare professionals…
- We seek and encourage the development of deep industry and client insight.
- This is an opportunity to join an established consulting firm and work with industry…
- You'll dig into consultation data to find patterns and surface insights.
- Experience working in HR as a Business Partner, Generalist and/or a consulting…
- Experience creating search strategies, mapping markets, gleaning industry insights and managing process and data quality.
- Generate insights and analysis from BUs and provide trends and metrics to HR management.
- Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.