International House jobs in Dublin
- GOAL values the power of partnership and works with local and international partners to achieve its mission.
- The successful candidate will maintain the culture…
- The role is ideal for someone who is eager to progress their career in the world of media and learn everything from the ground up on local and international…
Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
- Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of our in house Legal Entity Data management system that includes all our Irish SPV’s.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a technical role within global immigration preferably with 2-3 years industry in-house immigration and mobility program…
Red Tree Recruitment
- In-house, Commercial Litigation / Insolvency Solicitors (@ Associate & Senior Associate Level).
- We have been engaged on behalf of our client to recruit a number…
- Allianz Care are the international health experts at Allianz Partners.
- Excellent benefits such as pension, health insurance for employee, his/her spouse and…
- We provide comprehensive ultrasonic pipeline inspection and integrity management services around the world, with in-house developed advanced pipeline robotics…
- Previous experience of working with international end users and customers is desired.
- Whether it’s in‐house or on courses, to help you achieve your ambitions.
- Formal credit training, Basel or CCAR experience or understanding of financial accounting standards (international and/or domestic) is beneficial.
- Experience working in an external tax environment and international tax changes.
- Google's in-house tax team knows all things corporate tax.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.