- + Manage a wide portfolio of water infrastructure projects from pursuit through to completion.
- + Experience in water engineering and minimum 2 years with Irish…
- Added advantage to have worked in partnership with Contractors on water related projects.
- Senior Associate / Senior Civil Engineer with water experience…
- The role of this position is to operate the Ballina Beverages Effluent Pre -Treatment Plant (EPTP) in line with The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) Quality and local…
- AECOM continue to expand their successful and established Development team in Ireland and have a need for a Development Engineer to join the Cork office.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’+ post graduate experience working as Structural Engineer on water or wastewater engineering projects.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a RE on water or wastewater projects on site.
- This role will suit an engineer with minimum 3+ years’ experience in quality,…
- The candidate will assist in the design and delivery of water treatment plants.
- Process Engineer must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in design and…
Celtic Anglian Water Ltd.
Ringsend, County Dublin
- Being a successful water recycling company doesn’t come easy!
- Regarded as one of Ireland’s largest water service operators, our mission is to reliably supply…
- A talented Project Engineer is required to join their water services team in either their Dublin / Cork or Castlebar office.
- Dublin OR Cork OR Castlebar.
€33,971 - €66,118 a year
- Temporary Externally Funded Non Grant-in-Aid contract post, the indicative duration of which is 18 months, subject to contract.
- Basic function of the role:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.