Irish Water jobs
AA Euro Executive Recruitment
- Our client provides design and contract management services for the construction of infrastructure projects such as roads, bridgeworks, rail, solid waste…
- + Manage a wide portfolio of water infrastructure projects from pursuit through to completion.
- + Experience in water engineering and minimum 2 years with Irish…
- Liaising with Irish water, Clare Co. Co. and EPA as required.
- Involvement in managing permit to sewer licence requirements to drain water from flow loops and…
€36,302 - €40,221 a year
- Temporary Externally Funded Non Grant-in-Aid contract post, the indicative duration of which is 24 months, subject to contract.
- Basic Function of the Role:
- We currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer.
- Maintenance engineers are responsible for maintaining and repairing of machinery, plant equipment,…
- The purpose of the Analyst is to provide laboratory support in rthe testing of drug product, water & environmental monitoring to support Quality release of…
€35,000 a year
- Desalinated water made by desalination unit on the MUP powered by RES providing 1000m3 fresh water for a water stressed island.
- Close Date : 14-Apr-2020 12:00.
- Due to continued growth and expansion, our client require a senior Site Agent to join our team working on our Water Network Management Programme.
Access Talent Group
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- Experience in the design and delivery of municipal water / wastewater schemes through Irish Water, Public Works, NEC.
- €60,000 to €70,000 Per Annum.
Athenry, County Galway
- Experience in the water/wastewater industry would be an advantage.
- This candidate will be working on and supporting major projects, design, build and operate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.