Junior Business Analyst jobs
St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
- Development of applications to support business functions.
- Reporting Platforms team sits within the Customer Credit department and has responsibility for:
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Identify potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability.
- Liaise extensively with internal and external project stakeholders.
North Dublin, County Dublin
- They are looking for a Junior SAP BA who has 1 sap implementation project under their belt.
- The emphasis is around the SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) module.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Be the point of contact for queries for the business on premium.
- Our client is recruiting for an exciting entry level role in Global Financial planning …
- The business analyst is responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications to software developers and project managers.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its…
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Experience of business analysis techniques and running workshops.
- Helping my client’s customers understand the business process to help deliver the projects to…
- An open, collaborative and detail oriented environment underpins this business objective.
- Maintain a good working relationship with external clients as well as…
- We are seeking a Compensation & Benefits Analyst for our European Service Centre office based in Swords, Dublin.
- These will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a good working relationship with external clients as well as with internal relationship managers and other business units within SEI.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.