Kitchen Assistant jobs
- We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Cork sites.
- We are looking for someone with excellent organisational…
- Main purpose of the role:
- Provide efficient and effective support to the chef and other employees in the Kitchen department.
- The ideal candidate will have/be:
Naas, County Kildare
- Manage the on-site R&D kitchen (and consumer facility where appropriate) – ensure the facility is well maintained, all samples and ingredients are within date…
€38,000 a year
- Previous experience of leading your own department or working as an assistant store manager.
- Its product range includes painting and decorating, plants, garden…
- Under the supervision of the head chef, assistant chef and the restaurant manager the deli assistant assists in the preparation of food.
Quintessential Brands Group
- Are you a creative, hardworking individual who is passionate about food with the ability to be responsible for the preparation and delivery of a high-quality…
- Alessi is an iconic, high quality kitchen utensil company founded in Italy in 1921.
- Alessi is a concession brand in Brown Thomas, Grafton Street Dublin and they…
- Now hiring at 2 Market St, Galway.
€12 - €18 an hour
- General administration duties; ordering stationary and kitchen supplies, manage petty cash, organise couriers and distribute post.
€9.80 an hour
- You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience.
- What will I be doing?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.