- Cleaning duties to include kitchen, equipment, floors, stores etc.
- We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Cork…
- Being a Kitchen Porter is about being perfectly placed to see how one of our kitchens operates.
- It means being able to work in all areas of the kitchen, helping…
- Responsible To: Director of Nursing.
- As General Assistant, you will contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the home management with regards to…
- Main purpose of the role:
- Provide efficient and effective support to the chef and other employees in the Kitchen department.
- The ideal candidate will have/be:
€10.10 an hour
- At Longford Forest, the Food and Beverage department will employ around 300 team members across 10 different restaurants, cafés and bars, as well as a…
- Minimum 1 year experience working in kitchen/catering.
- Clear and clean kitchen, dining areas and catering utensils using appropriate cleaning techniques and…
- Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Kitchen Porter and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
- What will I be doing?
Kinnegad, County Westmeath
- Minimum 1 year experience working in kitchen/catering desirable.
- We are now looking for a kitchen/catering assistant to join the team on a full-time basis.
- Conduct daily building walks around: open space, meeting rooms, kitchens, toilets, storages, etc.
- Aryzta is for people who are passionate about what they do and…
- Clearbrook Nursing Home is a modern purpose-built nursing home offering 90 single ensuite bedrooms.
- We are now looking for a housekeeper to join our household…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.