- All we want for Christmas is You.
- Unwrap the perfect job this Christmas with opportunities across the following areas:
- We are looking for team members who have:
- We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Cork sites.
- We are looking for someone with excellent organisational…
- Main purpose of the role:
- Provide efficient and effective support to the chef and other employees in the Kitchen department.
- The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Now hiring at 35 O'Connell Street Upper, Dublin.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a busy kitchen would be beneficial.
- Assisting in cleaning and maintaining cleanliness standards in kitchen and back of…
€11 an hour
- Being a Kitchen Porter is about being perfectly placed to see how one of our kitchens operates.
- It means being able to work in all areas of the kitchen, helping…
- Free parking and a staff kitchen area with free breakfast, snack and lunch food supplied daily.
- Please note - this is a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Knowledge of the kitchen industry.
- Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Kitchen Assembler will be responsible for the reading and understanding of kitchen plans…
- Previous experience working in a kitchen.
- Reporting to the Head /Sous Chef, the Kitchen Porter will support the chef and kitchen team in maintaining hygiene &…
- Wash pots, pans, utensils, cutlery, crockery and any other kitchen equipment to the standard required.
- We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.