- Job Title: CH 82/20 - Medical Laboratory Aide - Connolly Hospital, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
- Closing date: 22/04/2020 12:00.
- HSE Area: RCSI Hospitals Group.
- The programme is designed for those who wish to develop a career in the laboratory environment of the Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, Chemical Manufacturing,…
- Collect blood and laboratory specimens and transfer to the laboratory.
- The aim of this role is to achieve and maintain the standards required to provide an…
- In addition, it is expected that the incumbent will play a key role in driving the longer-term laboratory excellence plan to enable the laboratory to meet its…
- Support other laboratory functions as needed.
- Be willing and able to work as a team member to ensure continuous improvements relative to laboratory functions.
- Job Title: HBS08823 - Medical Scientist, Staff Grade (Haematology).
- Contract Type: Permanent Part-time.
- Closing date: 16/04/2020 12:00.
- Knowledge and practical experience with food R&D/Quality laboratories is desirable.
- Relevant experience in laboratory and pilot plant environment, as well as in…
Medical University of South Carolina
Hospital, County Limerick
- The Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant I performs a variety of tasks related to the pre-analytical processing of biological specimens for testing performed…
- Also guide and support other laboratory functions as needed.
- Be willing and able to work as a team member to ensure continuous improvement relative to…
- This position requires the flexibility of managing the Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry or Bioassay laboratories.
- Report to: Director of Quality Control.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.