- Work with CAD Admin team to create a global training strategy that is right for logitech and user (just in time/just enough) and help curatate & deliver the…
- Logitech is looking for a Compensation/Total Rewards Analyst to support the implementation and administration of our compensation, benefits and global mobility…
- An exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a fast paced and dynamic Finance function.
- Reporting to the General Ledger Manager, this role will…
- Logitech is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to become part of the Treasury, Collections, Credit and Analytics team.
- An Expert Electronic and Embedded Software Engineer is needed for the Creativity and Productivity (C&P) business unit of Logitech.
- In this role you will:
- The Cyber Security Engineer is responsible for implementation of security tools, review of design and architectural documentation, remediation of infrastructure…
- We are seeking an Application Security Engineer who will be responsible for designing, building, assessing and deploying systems to protect against security and…
- Our sustainability team at Logitech is growing.
- We are currently looking for a Life Cycle Assessment Expert to support & inform strategic direction.
- Creativity & Productivity (C&P) is the biggest division of Logitech, consisting of our computer mice, keyboards, presentation remotes and consumer webcams.
- Join us for an exciting opportunity involving the rapid development & realisation of new products for Logitech Gaming.
- This is a 1 yr Fixed Term Contract.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.