Maintenance jobs in Béal Átha Liag, County Longford
- Undertake various aspects of facilities related maintenance function .
- The bulk of the work will focus on machine rebuild, reactive and preventative maintenance…
- Projects include new product development and product maintenance, including raw material substitutions and line extensions.
- Assist with product risk management.
€11.61 an hour
- Sustaining excellent standards of the Spa through general maintenance and stringent cleaning procedures is a daily requirement of this role.
- Legacy Lotus Notes environment support and maintenance.
- We are looking for an experienced Wintel System Administrator for a 1 Year Contract in Longford with a…
- The successful Process Technician will be responsible and accountable to support continued operation and maintenance activities on-site at Roscommon.
- You will ensure correct preventative maintenance plans are in place for new facility and equipment.
- You will be involved with troubleshooting, testing/debugging…
Pale Blue Dot ® Recruitment
- Our client are a contract manufacturer of single-use medical devices and provide integrated technical solutions and full manufacturing services for companies of…
- Approval and maintenance of plant housekeeping procedures.
- Exciting Opportunity for a Quality Manager, required by CareerWise Recruitment for our North West…
- Continuously develop and Monitor processes needed for implementation and maintenance of BRC Gold Standard Food.
- Responsible for HACCP and QMS review.
- A Senior Automation Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Roscommon based client.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechatronics /Electrical Engineering…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.