Managing Director jobs
- Efficient diary management to ensure a controlled and manageable schedule of meetings.
- Booking and overseeing travel arrangements.
- On-site gym and canteen.
Athenry, County Galway
- The Coffey Group are seeking an Engineering Director to lead, direct and manage the Engineering Department, with overall responsibility for Process and MEICA…
- Demonstrated success planning and managing manufacturing savings and inventory goals, highly desirable.
- Proven track record of managing managers and individual…
- 8+ years of experience managing Customer Success, Account Management, or Professional Services teams (ideally at a SaaS organization).
€80,000 - €120,000 a year
- You must also have prior experience managing a team of at least 2 direct employees.
- You will have significant experience in managing or working with…
- A strong team player capable of managing and engaging with the various stakeholders and developing strong working relationships.
- Managing Director for an industry leading third level institution.
- MMK Executive have been retained to appoint a Managing Director for an industry leading third…
- Significant strategic HR Business Partnering experience, including managing complex business change.
- Strong project management skills and able to demonstrate…
- Play a leading role in managing external relationships and collaboration efforts across the industry.
- Reporting directly into Flutter Entertainment’s Group…
- Responsible for managing and delivering on the Client P&L.
- Mentor and support the Abtran operational team to further drive client satisfaction while managing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.