Marketing Director jobs
- Experiences in online marketing, acquisition marketing, lead management and CRM required.
- Analytics and operational comfort with key marketing metrics.
- Work closely with the segment marketing, corporate marketing, sales, and demand generation teams to increase market presence and build pipeline and revenue.
- The team sits within the company’s wider marketing function including a copywriting team.
- The content marketing team communicates with our attendees and draws…
- The Director of International Operations and Strategy will play a pivotal role in our International GTM strategy in collaboration with key functional leaders…
- The studio will take on everything from model photography and short promotional videos to product marketing, social campaigns and editorials.
- Qualifying inbound leads coming from digital marketing platforms, marketing events, and email marketing campaigns.
- What does a Marketing Development Manager do?
- Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel.
- American International Group UK Limited, Ireland Branch & AIG Europe S.A.
- Well versed with Agile practices.
Nord Anglia Education
- Working with the school marketing, admission and communication team and regional office on any other marketing related activities as required.
- Create and develops marketing communication activities.
- Suggest innovative marketing ideas to grow market share.
- What you will be doing:
- Excellent understand of the full marketing mix.
- Work experience as a Brand Strategist, planner or similar role in marketing.
- What you’ll bring to the role:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.