Medical Secretary jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
€20 an hour
- Medical Secretary required to support a leading Consultant in the running of a busy clinic based in Dublin city centre.
- Audio/Dictaphone typing - 65 WPM.
€34,000 - €36,000 a year
- Your new company based in Dublin south requires medical secretaries to join their departments.
- Experienced Medial Secretary | Full/Part-Time | Dublin South.
€36,000 - €40,000 a year
- Salary: €18.00 - €20.00 per hour.
- Duration: Temporary contract - potential to go perm - immediate start.
- We are currently seeking a Medical Secretary to support…
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- We would be delighted to meet secretaries who have experience in Medical Negligence however, experience in general litigation is suitable for this role.
€31,000 - €35,000 a year
- A small but well-known firm is looking for an experienced legal secretary with medical negligence to join there fast paced, busy office based in Dublin 2.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€49,914 - €59,010 a year
- Medical and pharmacy staff with medication reviews and medication management.
- Medical or personal affairs of patients and/or staff, or other health services…
DAC Beachcroft LLP
- DAC Beachcroft Dublin is looking to recruit another secretary to join our fast growing Defendant Personal Injury Team.
- Reception cover (1 hour per week);
- Our Client are a leading Law Firm who greatly value their Employees and Clients.
- Purcelloleary have been assisgned to recruit for the role of :
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Minimum 3 years customer service/reception/medical secretary experience or 3rd level qualification necessary.
- At Grafton Recruitment we are currently working on…
- Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.