Mental Health jobs
Baile Mhic Gormáin, County Meath
- We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the above position.
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service.
- Job Title: HBS08736 - Community Access Facilitator.
- Closing date: 22/04/2020 12:00.
- Post Specific Related Information: Please ensure you download, save and read…
- To facilitate a service user focused service to adults with varying disabilities & complex health needs that include, Intellectual Disability, Epilepsy and…
- Create communication content, eg. (short) videos and posts, for internal comms on resiliency and mental health.
- Prior experience working in a corporate setting.
St. Patrick's University Hospital
€32,500 a year
- Health: The appointee must be fully competent and capable of undertaking the duties attached to the position and be in a state of health such as would indicate…
- Job Title: 19SNMHSECH - Staff Nurse Mental Health (Rolling Campaign for South East) - Amended.
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract.
- Job Title: HBS07442R8 Staff Nurse Mental Health (Forensics).
- Closing date: 10/04/2020 12:00.
- Proposed Interview Date: Mid – Late May 2020.
Celtic Anglian Water Ltd.
Ringsend, County Dublin
- Promotion of, and inclusion of all staff in mental health initiatives is our priority.
- Annual health checkups including cholesterol and blood pressure…
- Conduct field site visits across the assigned portfolio of countries on a recurring basis to assess country security and safety health, complete assessments,…
- Job Title: 3796.19 - Non Consultant Hospital Doctor Mid West Mental Health Service January 2020 Intake.
- Contract Type: Specified Purpose Wholetime.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.