Mental Health jobs
- Experience in a service for individuals with Autism, Intellectual Disabilities and/or Mental Health.
- Nua Healthcare specialises in providing Residential care,…
- Mid West Mental Health Service (Limerick, Clare & North Tipperary).
- 3796.19 - Non Consultant Hospital Doctor Mid West Mental Health Service January 2020 Intake.
- Cork Kerry Community Healthcare Mental Health Services – Cork • North Cork Mental Health Services • North Lee Mental Health Services • South Lee Mental Health…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€29,346 - €45,701 a year
- The promotion of mental health.
- The mental health nurse will assess,.
- The mental health nurse will provide holistic, person.
- Care, using a holistic approach.
- 19SNMHSECH - Staff Nurse Mental Health (Rolling Campaign for South East) - Amended.
- Carlow – St Dympna’s Hospital Kilkenny – St Canices Hospital & Dept Psych St…
- HBS07442R6 Staff Nurse Mental Health (Forensics).
- National Forensic Mental Health Service The post holder will initially be based between Central Mental…
€47,089 - €55,852 a year
- Praxis Care support individuals with intellectual disabilities, mental ill health, dementia, acquired brain injury, and complex needs throughout Northern…
€26,590 - €36,680 a year
- Praxis Care support individuals with learning/intellectual disabilities, mental ill health, dementia, acquired brain injury, and complex needs throughout…
- NFMHSGIV19 Postal application to Bertilla Keane, National Forensic Mental Health Service, Central Mental Hospital, Dundrum Road, Dublin 14, Eircode:
- Knowledge of Social Care / Health related discipline, ideally.
- Nua Healthcare specialises in providing Residential care, Community outreach and Day services to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.