- Deep understanding of Statistical Machine Learning Models with Python or R.
- Understand and communicate technical advantages and tradeoffs between Data Models.
- People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their…
- We understand that traditional models may not work for everyone, so we offer flexible working arrangements which include tailored options for how you work.
- You have expertise and experience with data warehouse systems, data models, system integration, ETL development, reporting & analysis.
- With a customer led approach, you will role model exceptional leadership to ensure customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
- What’s in it for you?
- Make it special – act as a role model – be welcoming, personalise your comments and connect with your customers.
- Create a Great Customer Experience.
- Manage the financial modelling element of client engagements, from design of the model through to analysis of the final model results.
Arklow, County Wicklow
- Reporting into the Quality Control Supervisor, this role is responsible for supporting the QC Department.
- Raise all external testing POs and maintain folder of…
- You will be naturally good with people, ensuring you are always the face of the business, and role model standards to other members of your team.
- Assist management in performing various ad-hoc projects or analysis such as financial performance impact analysis, financial models and reports, and variance…
Be the first to see new Model jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.