Native Spanish jobs
- The role of a Medical Information Agent is to provide excellent and efficient Tier 1 Medical Information support to Healthcare professionals, patients and other…
- The Spanish Translation Team, based in Dublin, Ireland, is responsible for all translation requests within our company and covers a variety of materials,…
€28,000 - €34,000 a year
- Near Native Level of Spanish.
- Spanish Customer Support, Spanish Customer Service, Spanish speaking Customer Service, Spanish Jobs Dublin.
- Native speaker of the language outlined above.
- GlobeTech is a global provider of software localisation, translation, QA and data analysis to the multinational…
€9 an hour
- Fluent Spanish, Native Spanish, Spanish Administrator, Spanish Marketing Assistant.
- Fluency or near fluency in Spanish.
- Full training will be provided.
- With your language skills you will be aligned to the Spanish or Russian market, so you can support our customers in English and their native language.
- The position is suitable for a native Spanish speaker with proven written and spoken fluency in both English and Spanish.
- What are the basic job requirements?
- The company is looking for a native Spanish-speaker with proven written and spoken fluency in both Spanish and English.
- What are the job requirements?
- If you have an additional EMEA language you will be aligned to the market, so you can support our customers in English and their native languages (German,…
- You will have fluent or native Spanish.
- We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do.
- Our technology revolves around this core philosophy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.