Office Administrator jobs
- General office management duties associated with this role.
- Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.
- Ad hoc / general administrative activities as required; including but not limited to management of office equipment, maintaining a clean and enjoyable working…
- Kerry Group is the global leader in Taste and Nutrition serving the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries, and a leading supplier of added value brands…
- Oversee and ensure the smooth running of the cash office.
- Ensure the cash office operates efficiently and effectively at all times and ensures cash is secured…
- ICT Services is an IT field services, roll-out and support services group.
- We deliver best in class IT solutions to customers, including the biggest names in…
- Strong MS office knowledge, with a specific emphasis on Excel.
- Lionbridge Technologies is seeking a Quality Administrator to join its Quality team, to be is…
Cadence Design Systems
- Assist with researching and implementing appropriate HR policies and procedures and continually review to ensure they add value and recommend improvements where…
All Plast Engineering
Island, County Waterford
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and Sage.
- Acting as Receptionist for our business.
- There is a requirement to be on site in our Ballina office for two weeks on a full time basis for an induction and training programme.
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.