Office Administrator jobs
Athlone, County Westmeath
- The sucessful candidate will take responcibility for daily admin tasks in the office to include cash handling and lodgements, invoicing and stock takes.
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Ensuring the office is fully equipped with necessary office supplies, stationary etc.
- This will be an administrative role supporting general office work in a…
- General office management duties associated with this role.
- Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.
- You will have over 1 years experience in an office environment.
- Data Entry Administrator required for a temporary contract with an employer of choice based in…
- BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving…
- Recruitment Administrator - Lionbridge Ballina, Co. Mayo.
- The successful Recruitment Administrator will join the GSS Global Recruitment Team.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- You will strive to ensure a smooth admin function while also looking after the main studio office.
- This role often acts as the interface between individual crew…
- Successful candidates will gain a thorough knowledge of the workings of a life office by working in a dynamic environment handling queries and requests relating…
- You will support the International E-Commerce team with administrative duties including, documentation, communication, general office administration and other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.