Office Administrator jobs in Crumlin, County Dublin
- General office management duties associated with this role.
- Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.
- ICT Services is an IT field services, roll-out and support services group.
- We deliver best in class IT solutions to customers, including the biggest names in…
- The support administrator needs to:
- Expleo is seeking a Support Administrator.
- The role is integral in providing administrative support to the business.
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
€20 an hour
- Monitor and order office stationery supplies.
- Maintain the office’s time recording system.
- At least one year’s experience in an office environment.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- We seek to recruit bright graduates with energy and commitment to join our Dublin, Kilkenny, Drogheda and Naas offices.
- Grow your career at State Street.
€33,000 - €35,000 a year
- Head Office Administrator -Procurement Dept South Dublin 35k.
- Are you looking for a career move to join a Dynamic and rapidly expanding company based in South…
- We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator (Mobility Concierge) to be based out of our central Dublin office.
- Manage travel expenses and benefits.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements & liaising with internal travel office and develop detailed itineraries.
- Good knowledge of G-Suite.
- Highly proficient in using Excel, Word, and other Microsoft office programs.
- The Junior Fund Accountant Middle Office Secondee will be in contact with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.