Office Administrator jobs in Donabate, County Dublin
- 1+ years experience working in an office environment.
- Liaise with the WTW pensions administrator where required when processing scheme renewals / member claims.
- The Office Junior reports to the Office Administrator to assist the smooth running of the Dublin office and provide back-up reception cover when needed.
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an Office Administrator role essential.
- Strong computer skills including SAP and MS Office essential.
- For Us, It's A Mission.
- This role is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to move into Middle Office and gain experience within a leading Investment bank in Ireland.
North Dublin, County Dublin
€25,000 - €35,000 a year
- Administrator / Receptionist | Dublin North | €25000.00 - €30000.00.
- You will also be proficient in Microsoft office and have excellent typing skills.
- As our P&C Administrator you will provide administration support to the People & Culture Administration Function responsible for the Head Office functions…
- ESB Head Office, Gateway, East Wall Road, Dublin 3.
- We are looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Administrator to meet the growing demands of the business.
- Investor Relations Administrator (Transfer Agency).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial…
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.