Office Administrator jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Dealing with deliveries in and out of the office.
- Here in 123.ie are looking for a highly skilled Office Operation Administrator to join our Customer Care Team…
- Run external errands as necessary for the office e.g. urgent deliveries, collecting lunches for meetings.
- To log all incoming mail to the office including: post…
- General office duties (answering phone, filing, archiving, opening post etc.).
- BDO Ireland is seeking a skilled and experienced Team Administrator to join our…
- Desire to work within a challenging accounts office environment.
- 2-3 years previous experience in a busy accounts office.
- You will have responsibility for:
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- We are currently recruiting for a.
- 12 Month Fixed Term, Full-Time post.
- Core Hours Monday – Friday (37 hours per week).
- Provide PA support to HR Manager.
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Site Administrator required for a leading Main Building Contractor to work on a large residential scheme just north of Blanchardstown with about 2 years…
- Primary Location - IRE-Leinster-Dublin.
- For Us, It's A Mission.
- At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines…
€30,950 a year
- Maintenance of our product and supplier database.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports for internal departments and our international counterparts in…
- BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.