Office Administrator jobs in Dublin
- ICT Services is an IT field services, roll-out and support services group.
- We deliver best in class IT solutions to customers, including the biggest names in…
€20 an hour
- Monitor and order office stationery supplies.
- Maintain the office’s time recording system.
- At least one year’s experience in an office environment.
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Arranging training courses in consultation with DON and administrator.
- Front of office duties (answering telephone and door).
- What does this role entail?
Matrix Recruitment Group
- What you need to know.
- Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Office Administrator for our client in the manufacturing industry…
- Highly proficient in using Excel, Word, and other Microsoft office programs.
- The Junior Fund Accountant Middle Office Secondee will be in contact with…
- We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator (Mobility Concierge) to be based out of our central Dublin office.
- Manage travel expenses and benefits.
€33,000 - €35,000 a year
- Head Office Administrator -Procurement Dept South Dublin 35k.
- Are you looking for a career move to join a Dynamic and rapidly expanding company based in South…
- Fluency in Italian and English essential.
- Provide administration support with regards to the Anti Money Laundering (AML) software within the AML area.
- The provision of accurate, compliant and timely back office support.
- An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.