Office Administrator jobs in Gort, County Galway
24 jobs found within 35 km of Gort, County Galway
No jobs found within 25 km of Gort, County Galway
- You will have at least two years experience working in a Professional services firm as an administrator.
- Administrator role with an employer of choice based in…
- The successful candidate will be based at our main office in Galway, although they may be required to travel to work at any location linked to the company.
- Short term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on the introduction of a new HRIS system.
- The role of Scheduler is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule deliveries and collections in a timely and cost-effective…
- You enjoy an accounts role which involves interaction with custoners then this is the role for you.
- Hours of work: Monday-Thursday 9-6, 5 on a Friday.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in office/sales administration.
- This role provides excellent scope for an experienced Administrator who will provide comprehensive…
- Job Title: G1603 - Temporary Senior Orthoptist and Administrator for the Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment Clinic Programme.
- Closing date: 29/01/2020 12:00.
- The role of the Delivery Coordinator is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule bin deliveries and collections and customer…
- This is an opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a busy HR function with a large multinational company.
- Relief reception cover from time to time.
€26,000 - €27,000 a year
- Communicate with warehouse to achieve maximum, efficient and effective productivity so as to minimise/eliminate error.
- €26000 - €27000 per annum.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.