Office Administrator jobs in Killester, County Dublin
- ICT Services is an IT field services, roll-out and support services group.
- We deliver best in class IT solutions to customers, including the biggest names in…
- We are currently seeking a highly efficient, enthusiastic and competent Senior Office Administrator with at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Fluency in Italian and English essential.
- Provide administration support with regards to the Anti Money Laundering (AML) software within the AML area.
- The provision of accurate, compliant and timely back office support.
- An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join our…
- The support administrator needs to:
- Expleo is seeking a Support Administrator.
- The role is integral in providing administrative support to the business.
€20 an hour
- Monitor and order office stationery supplies.
- Maintain the office’s time recording system.
- At least one year’s experience in an office environment.
- 2-3 years’ office experience, preferably within the Insurance/Finance industry or in a data processing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Arranging training courses in consultation with DON and administrator.
- Front of office duties (answering telephone and door).
- What does this role entail?
- We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator (Mobility Concierge) to be based out of our central Dublin office.
- Manage travel expenses and benefits.
Matrix Recruitment Group
- What you need to know.
- Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Office Administrator for our client in the manufacturing industry…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.