Office jobs in Ballinagh, County Cavan
- Our overarching strategy of ‘delivering health’ has enabled us to influence key segments of the healthcare system across primary and secondary care which…
€26,669 a year
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills.
- The company operates over 160 stores across the UK and Ireland, employing in excess of 6,000 people throughout its…
- The above list of responsibilities may change as required depending on business needs.
- We are now looking for Payroll Administrator and this position will…
- Report any current or potential hazards to your immediate manager immediately.
- We currently have a full time vacancy for a Process Projects Engineer who will be…
- The role will focus on assisting the Carer in his/her caring duties at home, including both personal and practical care tasks.
€23,000 - €25,000 a year
- Food Science/Food Technology qualification or related.
- Carry out hourly product checks on production line.
- Perform routine traceability product checks.
- Acts as a coach to ensure project deliverables are identified and monitored during the lifecycle of a project which ensures high quality and sustainable…
- As the newest addition to the team you will play a full part in all aspects of HR across the organisation including handling employee relations & communications…
HRM Executive Recruitment
- Exposure to employment law would be a benefit in addition to 1-2 years' experience in a HR related role.
- Aid in the end to end recruitment process in addition…
Executive Edge Recruitment
€35,000 a year
- Knowledge of accounts and accounting software an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- Salary is €35k DOE.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.