Office jobs in Dublin
- 12 months experience in technical support in either a corporate or retail environment is desirable, but not necessary.
- Have authorization to work in Ireland.
€25 an hour
- These include but are not limited to:
- Experience in desired area of the business.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment.
- On-site gym and canteen.
- New office facility with free parking.
- Highly motivated with a passion for delivering exceptional customer care.
- €30,950 rising to €40,000 within 3 years.
- Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
- We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and…
- It will be critical for you to stay current with policy changes, seek ways to enhance current processes and controls, and maintain the utmost professionalism in…
- This role will see the successful candidate working closely with various members of the existing Business Development team, including Sales, Project and Service…
€13.21 an hour
- You will receive training when you start so you will learn about the banks services, the bespoke IT systems and of course how to handle the calls.
- PTO and paid sick leave entitlement will be prorated to reflect your part-time hours.
- You will be eligible to participate in our Pension scheme after 3 months…
€10 - €15 an hour
- Experience in the following areas would be desirable:
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in an office environment.
- On-Call Temporary Office Staff.
- Experience in fund accounting and/or custody in one of the above sectors.
- Highly proficient in using Excel, Word, and other Microsoft office programs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.