Office jobs in Killester, County Dublin
€25 an hour
- These include but are not limited to:
- Experience in desired area of the business.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment.
- On-site gym and canteen.
- New office facility with free parking.
- Highly motivated with a passion for delivering exceptional customer care.
- €30,950 rising to €40,000 within 3 years.
€13.21 an hour
- You will receive training when you start so you will learn about the banks services, the bespoke IT systems and of course how to handle the calls.
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- Possess the ability and enthusiasm to learn new skills and understand the Expleo business in greater depth;
- The support administrator needs to:
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Enrolled in full time education at master’s level or undergraduates in the penultimate year of degree in one of the following areas: Business, Accounting,…
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Customer Service in an office / tech industry environment.
- Familiar with MS Office (or similar Office applications, Slack,…
- Schedule complex travel itineraries and event organisation ensuring adherence to Firm and S&T policy.
- Management meetings: prepare agendas, collate information…
- You can do your fully paid Work Placement in either our Cork, Dublin, Galway, Kilkenny, Limerick, Waterford or Wexford office.
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Experience in fund accounting and/or custody in one of the above sectors.
- Highly proficient in using Excel, Word, and other Microsoft office programs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.