Operations Manager jobs
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager to join our team.
- At ABTRAN we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible.
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- You will need: a B.
- BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE.
- Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time).
- Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding…
Duleek, County Meath
- Actively manage personnel development within the team responsible to the operations manager.
- Communication will all department managers.
- The Company Our Client, Rockwell Engineering, are currently seeking a Senior Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Naas, County Kildare
- Deal with escalations/ queries from account managers.
- Ensure the Logistics operation is run safely and efficiently, liaising with both external and internal…
- Veolia is Ireland’s leading environmental services company.
- We provide a comprehensive range of energy, waste and water solutions and are dedicated to carbon…
Graebel Companies Inc.
Dundalk, County Louth
- Three (3) to seven (7) years of experience in operations management (relocation industry preferred but not essential).
- Problem resolution and service recovery.
- Substantial people management experience ideally within a fast paced, metric driven operations team.
- Plan, direct and organise the day-to-day operation of a…
Letterkenny, County Donegal
- The main responsibilities will be to review these deliverables and assist in the day to day operations of the funds.
- O the timely execution of fund wires.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.