Part Time jobs in An Geata Bán, County Cork
- Keep the shop floor and back areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Handle all products with care to maintain quality and ensure they reach the customer in the best…
- As the face of Vision Express, you’re there to help customers through their journey with us – from a warm welcome, through to help with selecting the right…
- Adored by fashion fans and value seekers alike Primark is widely established as the destination store for keeping up with the latest looks without breaking the…
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is at the heart of all actions in store.
- Maintaining store cleanliness and hygiene standards.
- 20 days holiday per annum.
- Assist store manager in all duties and ensure all tasks are carried out properly.
- 2 years retail or sales experience is desirable, although relevant life…
- Inspire the in-store team with your really personable customer care, helping them any way you can.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re…
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
€18 - €20 an hour
- Being part of a team is essential to you and your outgoing personality and enthusiasm ensures that we continue to deliver our high standards of service to our…
- You will bring our vision to life for our customers.
- Whether you are placed in our Deli, our Retail Store or on our Forecourts you will be passionate about our…
- You will be responsible for driving retail sales on your counter and working as a team to hit counter targets.
- We share ideas, care and support each other.
- 1+ years bookkeeping experience or a Relevant bookkeeping/Accounts Technician qualification.
- Other relevant office duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.