Part Time jobs in Athenry, County Galway
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a high school diploma or certificate of leaving.
- We invite you to come be a part of our excellent team.
€10.60 an hour
- Amazing at giving great service, with a positive can-do, no-nonsense approach.
- We offer a competitive salary, 28 days’ holiday, an award-winning company pension…
€27,200 - €30,000 a year
- Seetec Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race…
- From the signature Hand and Arm massage to hosting wedding consultations where you will help bottle some of their most precious memories.
- Location: Initial assignment to the Pharmacy Department, Galway University Hospitals A supplementary panel will be created for Pharmaceutical Technician, Staff…
- The warehouse operative role is critical to the success of UPS and has a direct impact on both UPS colleague's working day and most importantly our customers.
- A panel may be created for End-of-Life Care Coordinator, Galway University Hospitals from which permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full or part time…
€10.50 an hour
- Must have a valid full driving licence with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- To prioritise customer care and service, ensuring promotion of the Corrib Oil Customer Loyalty Programme at every opportunity.
- A Supplementary Pharmacist 2 panel (that covers all areas including Clinical Trials) may be created from this campaign for University Hospital, Galway and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.