Part Time jobs in Castletroy, County Limerick
- A woman needs directions to her meeting room… and can you help her set up the projector and take an order for drinks?
- Join us in one of our Regus centre teams.
- Keep the shop floor and back areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Handle all products with care to maintain quality and ensure they reach the customer in the best…
- Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every Customer.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is at the heart of all actions in store.
- Maintaining store cleanliness and hygiene standards.
- 20 days holiday per annum.
- Interact with each customer with great pride, passion and care and inspire shoppers through knowledge and expertise.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Assist store manager in all duties and ensure all tasks are carried out properly.
- 2 years retail or sales experience is desirable, although relevant life…
€10.60 an hour
- Amazing at giving great service, with a positive can-do, no-nonsense approach.
- We offer a competitive salary, 28 days’ holiday, an award-winning company pension…
- To provide support by maintaining an optimal store image that is attractive to customers at all times.
- To be familiar with and offer services according to the…
Dooradoyle, County Limerick
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of trading.
- It's big scale stuff.
Mandeville Recruitment Group
€11 - €12 an hour
- This is a part-time role , working c 20 hours a week , in a lively cinema environment.
- Willingness to work hard and enjoy being part of a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.