Part Time jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is at the heart of all actions in store.
- Maintaining store cleanliness and hygiene standards.
- 20 days holiday per annum.
- Keep the shop floor and back areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Help to ensure products and services are available for customers at all times.
- By passing on feedback and taking action, you’ll be part of improving our care, even more.
- We’re so proud of the standards we have, and we want to look after…
- You may come into regular contact with customers so it’s important that you are able to assist them if needed.
- Reference Number: C-CL-FIN-TC-1505.
St. Patrick's University Hospital
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Ensuring payments are received in the specified timeframe and processed accordingly.
- (Permanent 0.8wte part-time contract).
- The successful applicants will have:
- We expect that you will be enrolled in participating in weekly fitness activities in and out of the store with the store team.
- Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs.
€12.54 an hour
- Undertaking general office administration including, filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, sending mail and general clerical work.
- You will be responsible for driving retail sales on your counter and working as a team to hit counter targets.
- We share ideas, care and support each other.
- Candidates with a FETAC Level 5 qualification in a related discipline will be considered,.
- These laboratory apprenticeships are suitable for a diverse…
€10.75 an hour
- Deli assistant required In Spar - Texaco Lucan.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.