Part Time jobs in Dunshaughlin, County Meath
- Keep the shop floor and back areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Handle all products with care to maintain quality and ensure they reach the customer in the best…
Becketts Hotel - Leixlip
Leixlip, County Kildare
- We are looking for Experienced Part - Time Restaurant Staff to join our Team.
- Weekend and Midweek Shifts available..
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of trading.
- It's big scale stuff.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Our store teams are made up of customer-first people with a real passion for outstanding service, creating amazing experiences and lasting memories for our…
North Dublin, County Dublin
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
Finglas, County Dublin
- Work as part of the store team to create and maintain a fun and friendly environment.
- Deliver store changes/promotions in a timely and accurate way.
Purcell O' Leary
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Accounts technician / Part-qualified preferred.
- Accounts Receivable function – managing cash receipts / lodgements, sorting sales orders, delivery dockets and…
Swords, County Dublin
€11.13 an hour
- Amazing at giving great service, we’re really interested in your positive, can do, no-nonsense approach.
- No matter what you’re doing, you put your heart and…
- Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every Customer.
€33,189 - €43,800 a year
- Salary dependent on qualification/experience.
- Background checks including, but not limited to, a satisfactory reference from your current employer and enhanced…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.