Payroll Administrator jobs
- Dealing with payroll related queries.
- Reconciling payrolls on a periodic basis.
- Preparing specialised payroll reports and journals.
- Day to day management of a sub Team of Payroll executives and administrators within the overall payroll team.
- Responsible for maintaining review process and the…
€35,000 a year
- Permanent Payroll specialist job based in East Cork, monthly Payroll for 250+ employees.
- A leading, indigenous Information & Communications Technology (ICT)…
- Other payroll related tasks where required.
- Maintain payroll records/ reporting in a timely manner.
- Processing weekly & monthly payrolls with strict adherence…
- Some knowledge of payroll processing including benefits administration and statutory payroll regulations;
- Commitment to career development in payroll;
- Staff training on payroll systems.
- Carry out payroll reconciliations using Excel.
- The Mazars Payroll department is looking for a confident experienced candidate…
- Dealing with client payroll queries.
- Produce and check payroll reports prior to dispatch to clients.
- Responsible for processing of weekly, fortnightly and…
HRM Executive Recruitment
€27,000 a year
- Work with the payroll team to ensure all relevant changes are made.
- A well-known Irish Company based in Cavan is currently seeking an enthusiastic team…
Executive Edge Recruitment
South Dublin, County Dublin
€25,000 - €30,000 a year
- Respond to all payroll queries.
- Our client is based in Citywest Business Campus and is recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy…
- Experience of operating a payroll system.
- Ensure payroll is accurately processed and maintained.
- Have you experience running payroll for 300 employees?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.