- Assisting in the administration of payroll processing;
- The team has grown significantly over the last year and we currently run the payrolls for 24 entities…
- Processing of payrolls for a number of clients – weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls;
- This is an excellent opportunity to join our fast growing payroll…
St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
- A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE.
- 15 HOURS PER WEEK - FULL FLEXIBILITY REQUIRED.
- As the largest group of employees our Sales Advisors are very important to us.
- Responsible for payments deductions and general payroll admin.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the payroll function.
- The Payroll assistant should have.
- We are looking for an experienced Payroll Executive, to join a busy Ireland and UK payroll team, with a minimum of 3 years’ payroll processing experience…
- Provision of regular payroll updates across EMEA region.
- The Mazars Payroll department is looking for a confident experienced candidate interested in working in…
- Previous experience and knowledge of CORE payroll system is an advantage.
- Trains other employees regarding payroll system and processes, as required.
- Good knowledge of payroll processing including benefits administration and statutory payroll regulations;
- Commitment to career development in payroll;
- Have a proven track record of accurate and timely payroll delivery.
- Responsibility for assisting Payroll Lead in the processing of large monthly payrolls.
- Uses TMF’s payroll software effectively.
- Performing tasks in compliance with company policies relating to payroll to ensure requirements are followed…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.