- Supporting inhouse payroll team with end-to-end payroll process.
- Minimum of 1 year's end to end payroll experience essential.
- Maintain accurate payroll records and employee files, including manual check log and reconciliation of payroll account.
- 2-3 years experience minimum.
- We are now looking for a receptionist in Rush Nursing Home on a temporary basis (20 hours/week).
- The ideal candidate will be good at multi-tasking, work well…
- Reviews and inputs all administrative payroll data changes to records for processing of our bi- weekly and monthly payroll.
- Positive can do approach to work.
- Support, guide and coach team members with their client and payroll issues.
- Responsible for maintaining review process and the review and sign off of payrolls.
- Support resolution of in-cycle system issues across all process areas to ensure the successful delivery of the payroll cycle.
- We are looking for an experienced Payroll Executive, to join a busy Ireland and UK payroll team, with a minimum of 3 years’ payroll processing experience…
Droichead an Chláirín, County Galway
- Completing fortnightly payroll to send to TMS.
- Reporting Relationship – The admin reports directly to the Director of Nursing.
- Staff Liaison for all HR issues.
- Experience of large volume and/or multiple payrolls.
- Maintenance and review of any existing payroll processes, finding opportunities for improvement.
Oxford Global Resources
- Maintain and develop relationships with consultants currently on assignment and resolve all issues including those related to benefits, payroll, and performance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.