- 0120 General HR / Payroll Advisor – Grade VI Wexford General Hospital.
- Contract Type: Specified Purpose Wholetime.
- Closing date: 28/01/2020 16:00.
- Perform daily payroll operations and manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Assisting in the administration of payroll processing;
- The team has grown significantly over the last year and we currently run the payrolls for 24 entities…
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the payroll specialist will work within the busy payroll department assisting with the processing of weekly and monthly…
- Where applicable, and may participate in HR system or payroll implementations and other payroll projects and process improvements for assigned payrolls.
- The payroll specialist will be responsible for all aspects of processing the weekly payroll run for 500+ employees.
- Experience with SAGE payroll and Core.
- The FSS currently manages payrolls for approx.
- Prepare employee and payroll tax payments.
- Schedules, participates and facilitates payroll related meetings and…
- Good knowledge of payroll processing including benefits administration and statutory payroll regulations;
- Commitment to career development in payroll;
- Processing of payrolls for a number of clients – weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls;
- This is an excellent opportunity to join our fast growing payroll…
- Oversee and manage the payroll team in the delivery of accurate, compliant and timely payroll payments for the UK & IRE Businesses.
- Title: Payroll Manager UK/I.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.